Searching For a Geometric Algebra Graphics Package

I’ve written a program in Python using the “clifford” package for geometric algebra, “matplotlib” for graphics, and “animation” package that produces mp4s using “ffmpeg.” While I can view the mp4s, many programs either won’t accept them or produce nonsense. Also, the interface between matplotlib and animation is so dodgy that I can’t animate much other than ellipses.

Could anyone recommend a system that isn’t so crude? I don’t feel committed to Python, I could translate the whole program to some other language if that would help.

There is a Python interface to Blender, but this interface is undocumented and notoriously difficult to learn. Besides, Blender seems to require a major investment to do even the simplest thing. Would it be worth it?

Ganga.js is pretty solid, depending on what you want to do. Have you checked out the coffeeshop?

I’ve been using the autogenerated python code from Ganga inside Rhino/Grasshopper, which could certainly be used to do animation. Like any API there is a time investment in learning it and frankly Rhino’s API is a bit of a mess so it has a slightly steeper learning curve.

Rhino uses IronPython, which is limited to Python 2, but the generated Ganga code will run in either Python 2 or 3. I haven’t used Clifford specifically because of the difficulties of interfacing it and other external libraries with IronPython inside of Rhino.

Yesterday I joined this fascinating community, which I discovered while searching for a visualization “package” to continue learning GA. Ganga.js appears perfect for me to rapidly create visualizations of GA applications in physics and cosmology—I’ve played on the coffee-shop. I am a retired “newbie”, educated in physics (PhD), but who chose entrepreneurship as a profession. Surely due to my software inexperience, I have been singularly unsuccessful in installing ganga.js on my windows computer. I only want the javascript version because leaning python is overkill for my needs. If I should not be asking for help in this forum, please forgive me and, if you can, direct me elsewhere.
I installed Node.js (includes npm) and the “additional tools”, but the command “npm install ganga.js” returns: > E404 Not Found - GET https://registry.npmjs.org/ganga.js - Not found. I also tried downloading the ganga.js zip file from Github to my desktop, but can’t figure out how to install from there. Are my errors obvious?
Pete

Sorry. I corrected the spelling of ganja and find that I don’t have the file structure set up on my machine so it still won’t install–I’ll figure it out.