Fake friendly academics in GA

Just a heads up to everyone, in the geometric algebra community (any academic community, especially geometric algebra), you have these “fake friendly” sociopaths.

Restricting another person’s freedom of speech in academic and technical discussions is not “open source” and it’s not “free software”.

Main culprit is Stephen Dekenninck, the sociopath who pulled a “coup” against me.

Don’t fall for the sociopath, he uses sociopathy to garner popularity and influence.

Science isn’t a popularity contest. It’s called narcissism, it’s when you invest your energy in people pleasing, so that you’re always managing how people perceive you and waste energy on that.

Exploitation: the fact of making use of a situation to gain unfair advantage for oneself.

The “coup” & exile they pulled was definitely a sociopathic exploitation, making use of a situation to gain unfair advantage for oneself.

I am not the type of person to manipulate people with a fake friendly persona, like most academics do. When you talk with me, you know it’s real and not some “fake friendly” stabbing in your back type thing.

1 Like