Academia is counter-productive

It would seem that the only contribution academia itself makes to scientific progress is to put obstacles in the way to stop people from being productive.

Scientific progress only happens despite all the counter-productive bureaucratic administration. Science only happens because a person had perseverence to do it, in an environment of academia where bureaucrats intentionally are counter-productiv

As far as I can tell, the only role which academia plays is to artificially limit what scientists are capable of achieving, by constantly distracting people with endless amounts of unnecessary bureaucracy designed to perpetuate iself until it dies.

Academia stops productivity, it is anti-productive or counter-productive.

Academic institutions have made it very clear that their intention is to stop me from being productive in science by the countless actions they take to intentionally be counter-productive.

Julia Computing has made it clear that they intend to stop me from being productive in the open world of peer reviewed software development.

Etc, etc

There are infinite examples of academic institutions being intentionally counter-productive.

It’s not an accident, it’s on purpose. It’s intentionally counter productive.

We’re talking about bureaucrats who have a net negative and counter-productive effect on society.

By not being limited by academic bureaucracy, it’s possible to directly make progress in science, instead of requesting for an institution to artificially place a limit on productivity.